Saturday, June 11, 2016

MacKay- grams May



It's so great having little neighbors to play with!  Ready set go!

Every Friday, a gal in our ward posts a play date for anyone who wants to come!  With school and stuff, we can't always make it, but we came for just over an hour this time.  

I've been teaching lessons again and I love it!  When I worked at Cimarron one of my theatre co-workers had a baby a few months before I had Jake.  A few months before we moved here, she contacted me about piano lessons-- and then low-and-behold! we moved to her neighborhood area!  I have been loving these piano girls!  I only had three students ready for this recital, so I contacted Jamelle Schelin (long time friend also up here! Yay for living closer!), offered to provide the food, she accompanied by vocalist, and we combined for a lovely evening.:)

Wednesdays are Grandma day, which means Bray, Suzy, and I get our own time between dropping of the twins and Bray going to Kinder.  Lately, one of my favorite things to do with this pocket of time is go grocery shopping at El Super, a local hispanic market.  The produce is a fraction of the price and they have fun things in their deli like corn dogs!  This particular day, we had time to eat our lunch at the park and that strawberry was literally bigger than Braden's mouth-- no photo tricks!

Shannon got some new foam pads, picnic table, and playhouse so offered us these!  AMAZING!  She is THE BEST!  Backyard of rocks magically transformed into a playground-- kiddie pool going on that foam pad area next!

If this outfit still fits in October, I'm gonna make her some mouse ears!  Can't get over the cuteness!

No comments: