Saturday, June 11, 2016

MacKay-grams April

Covered in happy kids and listening to a very expressive Lincoln = attractive husband

When we moved across the street from Shannon, we knew it would be fun, but this is over the top!  With her preschool, Shannon's classes filled pretty quickly.  But unfortunately, mine didn't have enough interest to make it worth doing.  However, we're still having fun-- I get to have Bella and Lincoln over every week and two of my kids get to participate in Shannon's class.  LOVE IT!!

Doing laundry with Suzy.  Yep, she's two!

Every month Jason's cousin Kenzie puts together a cousin play day.  We can't always come, but when we do, it's always a good time!  This time we were at the Town Square park.  Love these happy faces!


Donuts for A's!!  Brook and Ethan were at grandmas, the boys were on term break, and we decided to take Link for the morning.  Happy kids!

Lately I have really been enjoying crochet.  It's just inventive and methodical and relaxing.  I love it! 
I have WAY too many Pinterest crochet pins!  These are two of my latest creations.

I love my happy bakers!


No comments: