Thursday, January 2, 2014

Vegas in January - Ahhhhh!

For those of you in the frozen north, I just have to brag a little this time of year!  New Years is over and we have just a few days before school kicks in again, so the park gals and I decided to get together this morning with all of the kids.  It's been a while, especially for the big kids, because of school schedules and what-not. And today was the perfect day.  They had so much fun!  Everyone got along, rode scooters, played superheros, enjoyed the sandbox, and went down the slides with glee.:)  Crazy to think it's been nearly 5 years since we all met and began playing at the park together!


P.S.  We spent a fun New Year's Eve at Sid & Dawn's house with dinner and games.  Wish I had gotten some video footage-- Catch Phrase was hysterical!  (Davis's confusion between the words "clever" and "cleavage" was my favorite--bwahahahaha!!)

No comments: