We finally got some snow around here so Riley and I bundled up and made our first snowman of the year. Let me also say, putting on snow pants that were bought ten years ago and being 5 months pregnant to boot...no easy feat...who needs their zipper up anyway...?
She got handfuls of snow from all around the yard and did her best to pack it on.Making the nice snowman shape...
We used carrots for the eyes and mouth.
CHEEEESEE!! She was so proud of her snowman.
Another big cheeser. I had to bribe her with candy to come back inside. Hopefully the snow will stick around a little longer this time so we can have more fun days outside.





3 comments:
I love the cheese face! SO much fun!
I wanna see pictures of you too with your cute baby bump and half-zipped pants!
Looks like she loves the snow!
XoXo
Post a Comment