This last Wednesday we had a Christmas activity at our Silverhawk Realty that I really enjoy. This is my second year and it's a hoot. We raise a pile of money and then we take a little disadvantaged child to the Idaho Pizza company for food and sing some Christmas carols. Then we get to go on a $100 shopping spree at Walmart. Little Braxton is 5 and doesn't have a father that is worthy of his love, so we went cruising on our shopping cart buying clothing...no toys allowed (although I did sneak one into the basket on my own dime...). Braxton had to touch everything in the store and at one point I was chasing him through the eyeglasses display. We had so much fun... All the other children were so well behaved, and the other Realtors just shook their heads in pity at me, but Braxton and I didn't care too much for what others thought. I got several hugs as his mom came to pick him up.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Ahhhhh! That's awesome!
Post a Comment