Today is vacuuming day. As I came around the corner from Mom's bedroom into the living room, this is what I saw!
There she was, sticking her tongue out at me, with her feet propped up on her chair,
so I could vacuum around her chair!
so I could vacuum around her chair!
I
totally cracked up! I had no idea she was still limber enough to pull
her feet up like that without any help! We both laughed at this one!
The last couple of days, we've been listening to music on tapes - Big Band era music - the kind that makes you tap your feet and want to dance. Mom LOVES it, and even stopped her walker on the way back to her chair from the bathroom to stomp her feet and wiggle her waggle!
2 comments:
Love you grandma!!
That is hilarious! Love that gal. She can swing it!
Post a Comment