I love our neighbors! My sweet friend Remi lives around the corner and decided to just invite a bunch of the newer young couples/families in our ward over. It was the perfect FHE evening. Good food, friends, and the kids ran around silly in the dark having so much fun! (As a side note-- I decided to experiment with making my own pita bread and it worked beautifully! I put the dough recipe in my bread maker, let it do all the mixing, rising, and kneading, then just took it out, rolled it flat and cooked it on a pizza stone on the grill-- it's supposed to cook at about 525 degrees! Turned out soooo yummy! Jason made Greek yogurt sauce, we cut some veggies, I made hummus and we brought it all to the BBQ. Woot! woot!)
Alyssa and Kayce-- love these women. Our kids are all together at Discovery Charter this year:).
May Harris
Emily & JT Champlin
It happened to be Will's birthday, so Remi got him a cake- in spite of a little protest:)
Lydia & Kacob Hall with Remi
Aww yea! Kickin' back with my soda.
No comments:
Post a Comment