First day of school was a success! Jett is in 5th and Tucker in 3rd this year and both were excited to go back to PHA to see old friends and teachers and enjoy their new classes and make new friends. Dallas is in kindergarten this year with his twin cousins, with Grandma as their teacher! He has been sooo excited for school! This year I also get to teach the last 2 hours of school at PHA doing 4th grade math and 3/4 history. So our schedule is crazyish but it's amazing how
things work out. The boys get up early and get a ride at 7:10. Then Karen swings by after teaching her history class, at 9:30 to pick up Dallas and Charlotte to take them to Clarissa's where they have the cutest little school room set up for the boys and Clarissa watches the girls. Then I take off to teach my classes and carpool a load of kids home and then pick up my littles. I'm missing the nice easy summer days, but having a schedule will be great and all these cuties are excited for the new school year!
things work out. The boys get up early and get a ride at 7:10. Then Karen swings by after teaching her history class, at 9:30 to pick up Dallas and Charlotte to take them to Clarissa's where they have the cutest little school room set up for the boys and Clarissa watches the girls. Then I take off to teach my classes and carpool a load of kids home and then pick up my littles. I'm missing the nice easy summer days, but having a schedule will be great and all these cuties are excited for the new school year!
(Charlotte's pic was last minute as she reminded me that she needed a picture too!)

No comments:
Post a Comment