Playing with water at Shannon's house.
We having our cousins as neighbors! Every Tuesday Shannon has been doing a kids Summer Camp at her home, so in exchange for the twins going to Summer Camp in the afternoon, we get to play with Bella and Lincoln in the morning. AS you can tell, play-doh is very popular around here!
"Beach Day" at Summer Camp at Shannon's house. Love her reading and dress-up station!
So a couple of weeks ago, I decided it was time. The kids' rooms were disaster zones, and mysteriously ALL of the bins in the playroom were empty. We couldn't find anything. . . but the playroom didn't look completely awful. Hmmm . . .I had put things off because of this fact, but friends were coming over. It was time to organize and put away ALL of the toys. We started with with most visible regular stuff, and I asked Brooklynn to take all the toys out of her room. Then, to her dismay, I began to take them out. I COULD NOT BELIEVE the number of toys she had stashed away! Any little bag, purse, backpack, etc. that you can imagine was crammed with "her" toys and every nook and cranny that could hide something was full. I soon realized why the toy room looked decent, but had empty bins! BROOKLYNN IS A HOARDER!
Keeping 'em busy! They were so proud of this creation I had to take a picture.
There is something magical about twins. Love how these two love eachother.
Swimming at Book Club. She's ready!
Sharie and Shauna came to town, so we put the kids to bed and went out for happy hour sushi!
It was so fun just laughing with these gals! I am so lucky to have such cool sister-in-laws!
Happy hair!
Crafty time. My friend Karen told me about these "Magic Nuudles." We've been having fun sticking them together and building pipe cleaner creations.
No comments:
Post a Comment