Tuesday, December 1, 2015

MacKay-grams - November



Braden's first "Show What You Know" assembly.  The kindergarteners sang songs and read the story of the first Thanksgiving.  Braden got to tell about Squanto!

Cub Scouts Wolf Den with Jacob.  
Ian Shrout, Caleb Schwurack, and Jake were making robots out of recycling materials. 

Braden lost his first tooth!!  Never saw a kid more excited about the Tooth Fairy!  He's had a "shark tooth" growing behind this bad boy for a while, and now it finally came out! Yay!


Suzy and Tyler Lea were instant friends at church!  I love this dress I found at Kid to Kid for Suzy.  (Brookie has a pink dress that matches-- I bought them both when Suzy was a newborn and have been waiting over a year for it to fit!) I call it her "cupcake dress" because she looks like a dollop of pink frosting whenever she wears it!  
The Lea Family came to visit!!  Oh, how I miss them!  They were able to come to sacrament meeting with the Gateway ward, and of course were instantly mobbed with love at the end of the meeting.:)  Such a special family, such a special place, such great people and great memories.  



Over the past few months, Kacey Nielsen and I have been doing a kid exchange every Thursday.  It has been so great! Kacey drops Asher and Jude with me on her way to pick up the older kids, then takes them to basketball class at Mirabelli.  We have way too much fun, and the boys have been LOVING basketball!

Making pie with mommy. Love these two in the kitchen!

Oh I am going to miss these girls when we move!!  Sam Mount and Moriah Payton have been my right arms, especially in church with Jason as 2nd Counselor. They my kids and my kids love them.  Such a sweet blessing.

Gotta wear our Christmas church clothes at least a few times before we leave!  Love my cutie pies!



No comments: