Saturday, February 21, 2015

Happy Valentine's Day

Drew and I started our Valentine's Day on Friday night.  About 1+ hour away is the small mining town of Idaho City.  It is small and old and has little to offer.  Then recently this beautiful resort was built and it is luxurious!  (Way too fancy for this small town.)  Drew and I got a babysitter and headed up the mountain to a soak in the natural hot water with my sister and bro-in-law and some of my cousins and their spouses.  We had a great time and I highly recommend it!


The next morning I prepared a special breakfast for my family.  I hope they liked it as much as I did - I think this will be a new tradition in our family!  The table was set and the food was delicious!  (if I do say so myself!)  

I made sticky-buns and the cutest little breakfast casseroles in a muffin pan!  Sooooo good!

These kids deserve the very best!  


After breakfast - these kids were super silly!  Carter found some extra whip cream and Ava and Brycen found some silly faces!  We have so much fun together!

Happy Valentine's Day!

No comments: