Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Happy Halloween!

We have had a great Halloween week!  We also started with our ward Trunk-or-Treat on Saturday.  Then carved pumpkins on Tuesday, another Truck-or-Treat today and then we walked the neighborhood after that.  Ava and Brycen made quite the candy haul and had a blast doing it!  I even got in on the action at the 1st Truck-or-Treat - I was Wonder Woman!  DeAnna bought the costume last year at the after Halloween sales.  I made the crown and added the boots.  I found them at GoodWill and painted them red with spray paint.  Not bad huh!  Ava was a Witch, Brycen was a Dragon and Carter was a Firefighter.  we all had a blast!




2 comments:

The Rowley's said...

You guys look great - I love seeing your costumes! Looks like you all had fun! ;)

Nana said...

It's so great to see each of you girls celebrate Halloween with your little ones! How fun!