We had our appointment today and the ultrasound was very clear... we will be adding another boy to the family in August! No idea what to name it yet - but I have all kinds of ideas for a boy room and a girl room!
yay!!! I'm soo excited! Boys are soo much fun, especially as brothers and lifelong buddies! Plus, now we'll have more cousin friends-- Riley and Brooke and now your little guy and Ethan!
4 comments:
YAY! So excited for you guys! Congrats on another fun little handsome boy! ;)
yay!!! I'm soo excited! Boys are soo much fun, especially as brothers and lifelong buddies! Plus, now we'll have more cousin friends-- Riley and Brooke and now your little guy and Ethan!
HORRAY! So glad Brycen will have a little buddy to pal around with! Congrats! xoxo
Wouldn't it be fun if he has brown eyes and a darker complexion, like Brooklynn?? :D
Post a Comment