Saturday, April 14, 2012

Happy Birthday Brycen - 3 Years Old!

Happy birthday to my big boy! These days, Brycen is a very busy boy - trading between polly's and power rangers, and making new friends. He is so much fun! I love this big cheese-face! Can you tell he is excited about his birthday?
For dinner we made home made pizza. Brycen had fun making his very own.
So as I mentioned before, Brycen is totally into Power Rangers, so for his birthday he received a red ranger mask and sword. The sword folds in half and makes lots of sounds - however, with the push of a button, it also un-folds and resembles more of a switch-blade! Oops! Oh well, he loves it!
Here he is showing off his 'moves' at the dinner table - this looks serious!
I must explain - He LOVES Power Rangers, but insisted on a Spiderman birthday! He barely knows who spider man is - but for months now, he has been looking forward to a spiderman cake. So thanks to Drew's handy work - Brycen received his birthday wish!

...and a bike!
Brycen is a happy, energetic 3 year old boy who has completely stolen my heart! He loves to play with Ava, but has recently discovered "friends" and looks forward to playing with them as often as possible. His favorites include Power Rangers, playing outside, going to the park, cheese, rapunzel, and giving Mommy loves! I love this boy so much - I just have to squeeze him everyday! Happy Birthday Buddy!

3 comments:

Matt and Kimbre said...

Such a handsome little man! Happy birthday Brycen!

The Rowley's said...

Happy Birthday to Brycen!!

Nana said...

Looks like you had a GREAT day! Happy Birthday to you! Love you, Brycen. XOXO from Nana and Papa.