Saturday, March 17, 2012

My Cute Girl!!

I haven't post pictures of Riley in a while so here are some good ones!
I'm pretty sure we were having one of our great conversations during this one. She's a bit of a chatter box!
I tried pigtails that day and haven't done them since. I think she needs to grow her hair just a little bit more! Either way it was pretty cute.
Bright eyes!
Happy girl!
I found her one morning asleep and hanging a leg out of her crib. I thought it was pretty funny...
We just got a new high chair! I swear I could not get her to smile.
I love this outfit and she's just such a fun girl!!!

3 comments:

The Rowley's said...

Kimbre, I LOVE these pictures!! She's such a gorgeous chubby little sweetheart!!! Can't wait to see you guys next week!!!!!!

Nana said...

She reminds me of YOU when you were so little- chubby cheeks, smiley faces, sparkly eyes! Great pix! xoxo

Lisa and Jason said...

Just want to eat her up!! What a cutie and she is SO a mini-YOU! Love the picts--keep posting!