So, I dressed up the house, got ambitious and decided to host our first ever, soon to be annual Christmas Caroling Party on Dec. 22, 2011. (Found later that I probably should have made the date a little earlier-- we might have had a few more people turn out.) I made Aunt Michelle's spiced cider, got a little stressed and wound up, but finally people arrived and I got my caroling fix! It turned out to be a blast--something that I hope will grow and become a much cherished tradition. We visited eight homes within our ward and neighborhood and hopefully spread some cheer in the true spirit of Christmas. Thank you Jaime, by the way, for being our photographer and documenting fun times.:)

On this night, not only did we get to know neighbors and friends from the ward a little bit better, we were also able to lend our voices to a beautiful and talented group of singers and bring some Christmas cheer to those who appreciate it most. One of my favorite stops was the Starr family pictured below.

Grandma Porter was so sweet-- didn't want to let us go.:)
1 comment:
LOVE that you are keeping the caroling tradition going! Looks like FUN! xo
Post a Comment