I was going to go to Target photo studios to get some pictures of the boys, when my friend Jaime volunteered to take them for me. I think what we got is far better than anything Target could have conjured!
I am so enjoying all of your posts! Your kids are ADORABLE and I love hearing updates and seeing all of the cutie-pie pictures of them!!! Love you guys!
love Love LOVE LLLOOOVVVEEE every picture! SO fun to see the twins smiles! And the BIG brothers together are awesome. Kudos to Jamie for getting great shots! xoxoxoxo
3 comments:
I am so enjoying all of your posts! Your kids are ADORABLE and I love hearing updates and seeing all of the cutie-pie pictures of them!!! Love you guys!
Great Pictures!! Love those kids!
love Love LOVE LLLOOOVVVEEE every picture! SO fun to see the twins smiles! And the BIG brothers together are awesome. Kudos to Jamie for getting great shots! xoxoxoxo
Post a Comment