Tonight was our Ward/Community Trunk-or-Treat! The kids and I dressed up and headed out for chili and cornbread, and a Halloween carnival. It was so much fun. I was Cleopatra, Ava was Barbie, and Brycen... was superman...then a lion... then he finally settled for his Buzz Lightyear pajamas!




Of course I got the kids ready first, and then I came out later after DeAnna had arrived to see the kids. She thought I looked great, just like Cleopatra, when Ava suddenly appeared with the Gosple Art kit. She turned to the picture of Joseph and Potifer's wife and exclaimed, "Mom, you look just like her!" This ended up being the joke of the night - Drew told all his friends in the ward that his wife had dressed up as "Potifer's Wife" - ya, great! So funny!
6 comments:
Haha! Love it! Your hair looks great! ;)
Hahahaha! At least Ava is paying attention to the pictures - even if it is just a little off sometimes. You all look awesome! Hope you had LOTS of fun!
BTW - Did Drew dress up??
Drew did not dress-up. But he had a lot of fun spreading the word about Potifer's wife.
Well, I think you look MUCH more beautiful than Potifer's wife! And a MUCH better person, too :>D
LOVE the fun costumes - and you look gorgeous! Love love love the pretty Barbie! She is so funny and cute!!
Post a Comment