Sunday, May 8, 2011

And... Behind Door #1...

A NEW CAR!
That's right folks - Drew and Mandy have FINALLY come to terms with the fact that the old car will not last much longer - and have traded it in for a brand new (2005), deluxe interior (standard issue), full of extras (not really), Dodge Grand Caravan!


Ok, so I can't really do Bob Barker but...

WE ARE SO EXCITED!


We started talking about needing more space and the idea of a minivan about a week ago. Then we started "looking" on Tuesday and by Thursday afternoon, we had a new Dodge! Drew was AWESOME! He was able to talk them down a few thousand $$ and also increase the amount of our trade-in-value for the Saturn, and TA-DA...welcome home Minivan!

The kids LOVE it! Okay, to be honest, I love it too. It is pretty basic. It is a 2005 Dodge Grand Caravan. It has a CD player AND and cassette player, (I know what you're thinking - SWEEEET!!) It has bucket seats for the kids in the middle row and A/C with separate controls in the back. It has 64000 miles on it and LOTS of storage with the stow-n-go feature, which I love! We are so blessed to have found a vehicle that will hold our family for many years to come.

P.S. Just in case you were wondering.. NO - I am not pregnant. :)

2 comments:

Nana said...

NIIIICE! P.S. When are you thinking about starting a new little one???
;D
xoxo

The Rowley's said...

Woohoo! Nice ride. =)