I love how kids' minds and imaginations work. As a side note, I caught Braden determined to make a magnet stick to his belly the other day. So funny! Needless to say, it just wasn't working!
Gotta love the morning hair-do!
So... I don't have any pictures of the house yet, but we are definitely getting there as far as moving in goes. I just had to blog these cute photos of my boys painting. Braden's water paint set is nearly empty, yet he still manages to paint himself! It reminds me of picts from a year or so ago of Jacob as my "little picasso." Anyhow, just can't pass up the cuteness--CHEESE!!








2 comments:
HOly Cow Lisa your boys are SO stinkin' cute! I love the hair-do pics of Braden - he's looking so big! Looks like you're all having lots of fun!
You're such a good mom!
Post a Comment