Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Baby Bump 2011!

Well the nurses were right! It seems like it just happened over night!...or at least in the last week or so. To me it really just feels like a lot of fat and a little bit of baby but I'm tired of sucking it in so there it is!
A little sassiness...


and a little bit more...
I know its a lot of pictures of the same thing but oh well...!

6 comments:

The Rowley's said...

love love LOVE it!!! Thanks for posting the cute baby belly!

The Rowley's said...

p.s. love the sassiness. You are lookin dang cute/gorgeous/hot/sweet/niiicce!

Lisa and Jason said...

YOU ARE SO CUTE!!!!!! What an adorable mama your baby is going to have! Soo excited for you Kimmy-bo!

Lisa and Jason said...

BABY BUMPS ROCK! You look SO adorable. I can hardly wait to see you - all 3 of you!

xo

Nana said...

OK - the previous comment was from NANA - I was into Lisa's account somehow, I don't know.... Sorry Lisa!

SO KIMBRE and MATT - CONGRATS again!

Drew & Mandy said...

sassy, sassy! Watch out! The baby bump is rollin' through!