Jacob: "Sometimes I get food in my toes."
Grandma: "And what do you do then?"
Jacob: "I just pick it out."
"I wasn't being a good boy and I was making my mom a little bit crazy. But I said sorry to her."
(While holding up and "reading" the directions to a board game)
"Get one card out and see wherever you go and you bonk it with a bonker first you scrompt it with two letters and you shut it down and get it two times ready. That's it Grandma!"
Grandpa: "Where did you get that happy meal?"
Jacob: "I went to McDonald's"
Grandpa: "Oh, did your Mom take you there?"
Jacob: "Ya, but when it was time to go home I freaked!"
Friday, December 3, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Seriously - laughing OUT LOUD!
You are is for a wild ride with this kid!
xo
Mom
Post a Comment