Saturday, December 12, 2009

A Few Updates


Merry Christmas! At least Ava is excited - Brycen is not so sure about this. He didn't cry, but he wasn't about the stick around for very long. As you can see from the look on his face - the moment has passed and he is ready to go!
_

Insert video here---
(our computer is experiencing technical difficulties - so - the video is not available at this time -
I WILL try again later :)
_

So Brycen is 8 months old - and well on his way to bigger and better things! He climbs furniture, race-crawls across the room, gets into Ava's stuff and pulls everything out of the cupboards. And now we can almost add WALKING to the list. Okay - so he still needs the walker toy to help him - but I'm pretty sure that won't last long. I have to say that raising a boy is already VERY different from raising a girl. But totally WORTH IT! I love this little "Dennis-the-Menace" so much and it will be fun to see what comes next!

No comments: