So I've taken a while to post pictures here, but I didn't forget! We're all doing really well here. We looove having Dallas here! The boys love to see him and hold him and Tucker just about smothers him with loves and kisses! Jay and I are tired from not so much sleep, but we're hangin' in there. =) Dallas is a really good baby. He sleeps, eats poops and spits. He's a spitter - which I'm starting to get used to, but don't like too much... He's mellow and when he's awake he's so alert! He loves to stare into peoples faces and he'll even track if you move. He has such bright eyes and we love his dark hair and complexion. He's sooo handsome and we are all in love with this little boy!!!
We sure love all of you and thank you for your support and love! And a special thanks to Nana and Papa who watched the big boys for us. That was the biggest help and they had such a blast! We love all of you and hope you enjoy the pictures! =)
Wednesday, April 22, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment