Thursday, March 26, 2009

Jacob Updates and Fun Picts

Sooo.... I think the pen won. Jacob has been getting more and more interested in "coloring." We just always have to watch and make sure he ONLY colors on paper. He especially loves drawing airplanes with big scribble circles when then fly- "jjjzzzooom jjjzooom!"





Jacob's most recent favorite food is Ramen Noodles-- it's so nice and easy! I can give him a whole pack and he will scarf it!




It's a hat! (aka orange peel!)

What a handsome boy! Jake has quite the fashion sense-- just so you know, in this next video of him dancing, the outfit was his idea, not mine! He even asked me to loop the beads around his ears!


Best Friends!!


This was SO CUTE!! Jacob LOVES to help Daddy--they are putting together his new toy-bin shelf and Jakie was actually putting the screws in the holes for Daddy! I love it!!

Aren't baby giggles just contagious!



Love you guys! Hope you enjoy these updates on our lives!!



No comments: