Well...Last night was a bit crazy - thought we'd tell ya about it. Karen and I took the boys to Costco to pick up a few things and we decided to get some pizza for dinner. Daddy was out riding motorcycles with the boys and Grandpa was going to meet us later. So the kids are almost done and Tucker is playing around the bench and the table, getting up and down and all of a sudden he tripped and fell, like he often does. Only this time, I went to get him and saw lots of blood! He crashed on his mouth and was bleeding everywhere! Karen took him and I got wipes on his mouth and we dropped the pizza, plates and cups, got the cart and rushed outta there. Thankfully Karen was with me!!! We loaded up and with Karen holding Tucker and me driving, we rushed over to Tuality ER in Hillsboro (Karen telling me the way of course -I had no clue). On the way Karen got Tucker to calm down and we made it to the ER around 5:45. We got checked out and Tucker had just bit through a big chunk of his lip! OUCH. Thankfully his teeth and chin are fine. He was SOOO sweet and brave through the whole ordeal! When getting checked out, the nurses would explain to him what they were doing and he would just say "Ooh." He was very still and did so well. We decided to knock him out to get the stitches, so after an IV (where he didn't flinch or peep when it was going in), and he got all hooked up to everything, the doctor came and they knocked him out and stitched him up! It all went so well and he did great! He got a total of 9 stitches in his little lip! He was pretty cute when he woke up, smiling and being silly. The nurses gave him a soft teddy bear and stickers. But he really wanted to go home and see Jett and Daddy. We finally made it home around 8:30 and all is healing well! Man I love that kid! He is so precious and brave and so sweet. He'll get the stitches out in 5 days and so far so good! What a night though!!! Our first ER trip! (I knew it would be Tucker...)
Here's a couple of pics. I have some on my phone, but don't know how to get those here, so this is all so far...
Here's a couple of pics. I have some on my phone, but don't know how to get those here, so this is all so far...


No comments:
Post a Comment