Sunday, June 8, 2008
Sunday Update...
Hello my family. I am LOVING all these pictures and posts!! Its so fun to see updates on all the family that I miss so much. Well, its the same old same around here. Matt and I are still working hard. For the next four weeks, Matt's mom will be staying with us for four days a week. She's a school teacher down in Moscow, so for that she's taking some classes here at NIC (North Idaho Community College). It's gonna take some getting used to having another person around. No more goin' to the poddy with the door open or nothin'! I think it'll be fun though, Martha's fun to be around and it'll be nice to have someone else keep me company other than Matt. Well, love you guys. Thanks for being on board with this whole blog thing. I miss you all a lot and this seems like a great way to stay connected.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment